Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Ball


by Valeria Clemente Lorenzo

The ball was an activity that I am learned with Shannon teacher, it  was very interesting for me for that reason I am going to talk about this  game.

With this game the teacher can develop some skills like: listening and speaking, because the student said a sentence using the word that is on the ball, this game can be useful to feedback and to introduce at the students in the topic, this activity consist in:

*First the teacher write on the ball some words depending of the topic in this case will be “verbs”.

*Then the teacher throw away the ball at the students and the verb that  his  pinky finger right mark are going to be the verb that the student are going to use to realize a sentence.

*Finally the students that said most sentences in the correct form will be the winner.

I am realized this activity in my last practices it was very fun and attractive for the students, because they can learned and play at the same time, and with this activity can improve the participation in the class and motivate at the students to follow learning English.

I am recommend this strategy at the teacher because  I think that the game is an important way to make that the students learn faster.

It was really a very good activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment