Tuesday, December 11, 2012

ENGLISHTOWN


by Juan Manuel Hernández Vences 

Well I´m recommending to you this website for to learn English, I thing that the internet is a way to found some resources for to learn English, if you want of course. The website that I´m recommending is very funny, because you can to learn English very easy only searching in the web in wherever you want (house, cyber, etc.) the purpose is to know something about English every day.

I´m recommending this website because really this website are help me to improve my English, every day I spent time on the internet, and always I surf on the web about it, if you want to access only you have to do some steps for you can use this website, first you have to register with your name, surname and e-mail, with this you can use it, and every day you are going to receive some e-mails from Englishtown with some activities that you can answer and every day you can to improve your English. Really I like this website because at the moment that I´m surfing the time is flying. Finally I want to tell you the most important thing about this website "is free", now or whenever you want you can to access in this link http://www.englishtown.com.mx/online/home.aspx   and learn English easy and fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment