Tuesday, December 11, 2012

THE ACTIVITY THAT I LIKE MORE WAS ¡BINGO!


by  Giovanni Mejía Pedroza

Bingo was a activity really funny and whit it a can check my work and my knowledge, this activity is with all the group and for this is more funny. The teacher has to say the instructions, the first one is that you draw 6 or 8 things in the notebook according whit the topic, after the teacher going to says the name of a lot of things according with the class, if you have a thing that the teacher says, you have to put a small paper ball in yours draws, the person who complete first the draws going to win!!!!.

This activity I can use when I’m going to practice  in my group because is very interesting, funny, easy and very effective for a fast check of vocabulary or concepts that has the topic, the last practice, I use this activity and  the students wants to participate  with it, and the most important, they learn more vocabulary, and they relate the word with the picture for know that represent the word. 

No comments:

Post a Comment